Charts, maps, videos, links and more provide you with basic information to study 2 Samuel.
Education materials include:
- Bird's-eye Bible Brief: 2 Samuel
- Overview audio of 2 Samuel from Got Questions
- Interactive 2 Samuel geography map
- Overview videos of 2 Samuel from The Bible Project
- Children's material and Teacher's Guides for studying 2 Samuel by Calvary Curriculum
Bible Brief: 2 Samuel
Message of 2 Samuel
History of King David's reign over Israel
Unknown; Samuel, Nathan, Gad?
|Date Written||c. 930 BC|
|Key Verse(s)||2 Samuel 7:16, 19:4, 22:2-4|
|Theme(s)||David's triumphs and troubles|
2 Samuel Overview Audio
Author, Date, Purpose, Key Verses
Brief Summary, Connections, Practical Application
Click the icon to hear a 7:01 audio of 2 Samuel summary information from Got Questions:
2 Samuel Locations
2 Samuel Overview Video
2 Samuel 1- 24
Click the icon to watch a 5:56 video
Samuel Overview Poster from The Bible Project
Click the icon above to download the poster, which is the completed image from both videos.
Use the picture as an overview of the book as you study.
Additionally, you may use it as a coloring page for children.
Children's material: 2 Samuel